- Brown paper bag
- Backpack details template
- Glue stick
Here’s how to make your very own paper bag backpack:
1. Start with the backpack pieces template. Color it in any way you like.
2. Cut the 3 pieces out and fold along the thick black lines.
3. Take the front pocket and apply glue along the edges to create a pocket.
4. Apply glue to the back and stick it onto the bottom of the paper bag.
5. Take the tab and apply glue on small tabs either side. Stick onto the middle of the paper bag.
6. Then take the top handle, apply glue onto the inside.
7. Open the paper bag and apply the top handle to the back of the paper bag.
8. Take your ribbon, fold in half and leave a little loop free.
9. Staple this to the back of the bag.
10. Staple the opposite ends to the bottom of the bag.